The 9 cases listed at the bottom of this message have been filed with the Office of Planning and Development for consideration by the Memphis and Shelby County Land Use Control Board during its regular meeting on Thursday, December 13, 2018, at 10AM in the Memphis City Council Chambers, 125 N. Main Street.
Please provide any comments you may have to the staff planner listed below by Wednesday, December 5 so they can be included in the staff report. Please also feel free to attend the Board meeting on December 13 to provide verbal testimony of any of the cases.
Full applications for these cases may be accessed from this website: http://www.shelbycountytn.gov/Archive.aspx?AMID=92&Type=&ADID
Josh Whitehead, AICP Planning Director/Administrator
Memphis and Shelby County Office of Planning and Development
City Hall, 125 N. Main St., Ste. 468 Memphis, Tennessee 38103
1. SAC 18-06: EDGE DISTRICT: closure of alley south of Madison, north of Monroe Ext and east of Marshall. Staff Planner: Jeffrey.Penzes@memphistn.gov
2. SNC 18-03: FRAYSER: renaming of OK Robertson north of Thomas/US 51 to Academy Drive. Staff Planner: Jeffrey.Penzes@memphistn.gov
3. PD 98-347: CORDOVA: convenience store with gasoline sales at NE corner of Trinity and Ericson. Staff Planner: Dustin.Shane@memphistn.gov
4. PD 99-320 CO (CORRES): CORDOVA: creation of two lots within Greystone PD, Phase IV, modification to condition re: extension of Trinity Road and reduction in total number of lots within the development. Staff Planner: Marion.Jones@memphistn.gov
5. PD 18-42: WELLS STATION: construction debris landfill on 85 acres east of Tant, west of I-40 and north of CSX RR. Staff Planner: Donald.Jones@memphistn.gov
6. PD 18-43: SOUTH MEMPHIS: commercial center at NE corner of Fourth and McLemore. Staff Planner: Staci.Tillman@memphistn.gov
7. PD 18-44: SE MEMPHIS: ABRA auto repair facility on east side of Centennial Dr., north of Winchester. Staff Planner: Donald.Jones@memphistn.gov
8. PD 18-45: HUMES HEIGHTS: three single-family lots at SE corner of Garden Lane and Plainview. Staff Planner: Staci.Tillman@memphistn.gov
9. PD 18-46: HICKORY HILL: convenience store with gasoline sales at SW corner of Shelby and Ross. Staff Planner: Marion.Jones@memphistn.gov